Ionar - 90 Human Priest [Accepted]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Ionar - 90 Human Priest [Accepted]

Postby Hedonist » 31 Jan 2014, 03:18

Character

Character name: Ionar
Realm: Quel'thalas
Level: 90
Class: Image Priest
Race: Image Human

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us abit about yourself please ? (Where do you live ? What do you do for living?):
I am currently living in Ankara and I am 21 years old. I live with my family at the moment because I study in the same city where my parents live. I am studying my 3rd year at Electrical&Electronics Engineering at Middle East Technical University. I was also studying in Tampere, Finland for 1 semester with exchange program ERASMUS and I just came back from finland 2 weeks ago. I was planning to apply before, but I delayed it because of my exchange studies. I know Bombster, who is a close friend of mine for 3 years now from my university, from your guild.

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
dps

Please list your alts.:
Seidhr (90 Warlock) Volantice (90 Hunter) and 6 other 80-.

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
Yes it is my main character. Actually I was playing on Auchindoun and I had other characters but I transferred my character to Quel'thalas to play with Bombster and I transferred only my main character, Ionar. The other 90 level alts, I leveled after.

Reason for leaving your current guild ?:
Before I apply here, I was always in leveling guilds and usually I was participating in LFRs. I didnt have proper raid schedule and I wanted to participate in some real raid teams. This is why I want to leave my current guild.

What can you bring to us and what do you expect ?:
First I started to play in Dunemaul with my friends but then we agreed to change server to Auchindoun because it was a really bad server and made our characters ally. We continued to play in Auchindoun for some time, however, all of my friends stopped playing except Bombster who is in Quel'thalas. I was hanging around by myself only entering LFRs and trying to get nice gear as much as possible but at the same time talking with Bombster who had a nice raiding schedule. I was telling him all the time that I always wanted to have the raid experience with a nice team which is the main reason why I play WoW but I also told him that I have never got the chance. Then, he invited me to Quel'thalas to be able to raid together. I accepted and transferred my character and started to get better items. I have always wanted to be a part of a raid team, this is my strongest motivation, it is the main reason why I play WoW. At the moment, the only thing I have is my motivation about raiding that I can bring but I am also helpful in many kind of situations. If I get the idea of the other people are also nice (which I believe so), I would not hesitate to share everything (professions, etc.) I have. The only thing I expect from the guild is to be part of some raids, flexible raids are also fine with me so I apply for Social.

Are you applying as Social Member (Flex raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Social

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants, gems and reforges for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/q ... r/advanced (at the moment, I have relevant gems and reforges on this character but I dont have necessary enchants because I was not participating in a raid schedule regularly so my items were changing with LFRs all the time. However, Bombster will help me to get the required enchants and I will do all of them as soon as possible.)

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
I started to playing WoW around 2007 and I started playing with a priest. I was playing horde at that time and it was a blood elf because it was the time when Burning Crusade first released. I was playing with my friends and then they decided to stop playing and I couldnt make it alone as a mere healer so I also stopped. Then I did not start until Cataclysm because of my studies for entering university and could not play Wrath of the Lich King which I regret deeply. As I played for leveling for Cataclysm, I realised and still I think that Wrath of the Lich King was the best expansion. The reason why I think like this is that, first leveling in Northrend was awesome, second the lore was really nice and third I had the chance to raid through the Ulduar. I did not like Cataclysm that much, as a general opinion of all players, but the upcoming patch Mists of Pandaria was exciting so I continued to play. I leveled my Priest up to 90 and then started to participate in LFRs. There are some things that I do not like about WoW, like I think there are some huge differences between classes. For example, shadow priests are always at the bottom of the dps list in forums like Noxxic. But at the moment I enjoy playing my class and I try to do my best to have nice dps.

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1) ?:
Yes, it is fine with me.

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec ?:
I have experience no problems with my computer playing WoW.
Hedonist

Re: Ionar - 90 Human Priest

Postby Bombster » 31 Jan 2014, 03:57

Fantastic app mate and pretty pleased to see you are applying here after that Finland adventure, you kept your word ;D Wish you the best of luck :)

Formalities:
"We will talk among officers and raid-leaders and get back to you ASAP."

-Bombster ;)
Bombster
Officers

Postby Wilward » 31 Jan 2014, 09:03

Hey Ionar,

Thanks for your app, we'll be in touch :-)
Re: Shadow Priest DPS, I think you'll find that they're far from bottom and are very useful in raids. I think our resident Shadow Priest expert can probably give you some tips if you want.
Wilward
Home away from home

Postby Horpyna » 31 Jan 2014, 10:32

Good luck with your application :)
Horpyna
Home away from home

Postby Bombster » 31 Jan 2014, 18:59

Hey mate,

Can you poke one of the officers (Wilward, Babadochia, Stewolf or me) for a chat :)
Bombster
Officers

Re: Ionar - 90 Human Priest [Accepted]

Postby Bombster » 31 Jan 2014, 19:16

Welcome to the TOoA mate :)
Bombster
Officers

Postby Hedonist » 31 Jan 2014, 19:23

Cheers and thanks for the warm welcome! :)
Hedonist

Postby kyna » 31 Jan 2014, 20:23

Welcome! :D
kyna
Home away from home

Postby Babadochia » 31 Jan 2014, 21:06

Welcome!
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Farmanner » 02 Feb 2014, 19:59

Welcome !

Hmmm, Apple wants to auto correct Welcome into Suicide ......
Farmanner
Quite a regular

Postby Armann » 02 Feb 2014, 23:49

Welcome to the guild :)

As a Spriest myself, yeah Shadow could use some kind of buff on ST but it's a great class in so many ways and on our level of play I don't think it's a problem in any way :) I'm always up for priesty discussions btw if there's anything you want to discuss.
Armann
Just can't stay away

Postby spiritlink » 03 Feb 2014, 00:39

welcome to TOoA (:
spiritlink
Home away from home

Return to Recruitment