Hotsauce - 90 Gnome Warlock [Withdrawn]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Hotsauce - 90 Gnome Warlock [Withdrawn]

Postby Dethnyte » 05 Jun 2014, 12:27

Character

Character name: Hotsauce
Realm: Quel'Thalas
Level: 90
Class: Image Warlock
Race: Image Gnome

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us abit about yourself please ? (Where do you live ? What do you do for living?):
I'm am 30 years old and live in South Africa. I'm a systems administrator for a small mobile phone company. I like WoW, sports (rugby and cricket mostly) and long walks on the beach...

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
dps

Please list your alts.:
Dethnyte (DK), Ashwynn (Priest) and 6 other 90s

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
This is my main on this server although I have been thinking about switching to the priest at times.

Reason for leaving your current guild ?:
Zero activity. There might occasionally be one or 2 other people online but it's rare. I want to actually spend more of my time in WoW being social.

What can you bring to us and what do you expect ?:
I can bring a unique brand of South African humour, a fun relaxed attitude to raiding, and a dedication to my guild (this will only be my 4th guild in 8 years of playing wow and I only left 2 of those because of 1) server migration 2) guild fell apart). What am I expecting? A fun mature active guild who are willing to help out.

Are you applying as Social Member (Flex raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Raider

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants, gems and reforges for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/q ... e/advanced

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
I haven't raided since Lich King where I was tanking and we went 11/12 heroic ICC (25 man). But I've raided everything from Molten Core in vanilla through til then. I was a healer all the way up to ICC in wrath where I switched to tanking as we only had 1 full time tank and 9 healers.

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
monday, wednesday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1) ?:
Yeah, will be a little late for me in the summer but I'm used to it :D

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec ?:
2/almost 3 year old iMac. Generally around 100fps
Dethnyte

Re: Hotsauce - 90 Gnome Warlock

Postby Babadochia » 06 Jun 2014, 09:02

Thank you very much for your application. Regarding the guild activity, more or less is the same here. Most of our players decided to take a break until WOD. Now, the recruitment process is mainly for WOD. Please tell us if you want to apply for WOD.

Best regards,
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hotsauce - 90 Gnome Warlock

Postby Dethnyte » 06 Jun 2014, 11:15

Hi Babadochia

Thank you for your response and honesty. I'm not entirely sure what I have in mind for WOD as it's still 6 months away. I'm pretty sure I'll be playing a different class in the expansion. with the new way gear is going to work I'll more than likely a hybrid class like druid or paladin again so I can heal and tank :) If possible I'd like to re-apply on one of those toons a little closer to the expansion?

Have an awesome Friday and weekend!

HS
Dethnyte

Return to Recruitment