Isamaru - 87 Pandaren Alliance Monk [Accepted]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Isamaru - 87 Pandaren Alliance Monk [Accepted]

Postby Thrust » 06 Aug 2014, 22:31

Character

Character name: Isamaru
Realm: Quel'Thalas
Level: 87
Class: Image Monk
Race: Image Pandaren Alliance

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us abit about yourself please ? (Where do you live ? What do you do for living?):
Hello,
I come from Timisoara, Romania; I am a software developer at Continental AG in the Commercial Vehicles department. That means I work in developing devices (tachographs, multimedia) for various vehicles like trucks, boats, buses and so on. I love coding, problem solving, building and collecting lego, playing the guitar and meeting people. Also... beer :) I am a fan of history, video games, lore.

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
tank

Please list your alts.:
Patratix(lArms Warrior) on Skullcrusher (wish to migrate).

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
Yes this is my main character. I played on Skullcrusher since 2008, where I have 3 other alts (Warrior, Mage, Warlock) but I wanted to leave PvP server because I play less often than before and don't want to waste time on ganking (Alliance is severely underwhelelmed there). I started on Quel'Thalas to play with my flatmate High, you is already in your guild.

Reason for leaving your current guild ?:
I never actually as in a guild. I got a random invite to a lvl 25 guild and accepted for the sake of the perks. They don't really do anything and are not social guild as really just a collection of players.

What can you bring to us and what do you expect ?:
I want to migrate my lvl 90 arms Warrior. I am also learning to tank as a brewmaster monk. I never tanked on healed in WoW as the roles have always sounded intimidating to me, but since I played brewmaster with my IRL friends I started growing on this role. I am considering tanking with my warrior as well. I expect to find a friendly and patient guild who can give me valuable advice and (some) patience while I train my skills as a tank. And if that does not work out, I can always swing my sword/staff as a DPS as I did during my 8 years of WoW.

Are you applying as Social Member (Flex raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Social

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants, gems and reforges for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/q ... aru/simple
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... tix/simple

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
As a raider, I played most of the entry level raids. I did not complete the endgame raids as my friends were playing much often that I can; I love raiding but I would limit this activity to once a week.
As a wow player, I am playing since 2008. I dinged my priest at 60 when the gates to outland opened so I sadly missed god old classic content. I have played WoW ever since, with small (1-2 months) interruptions. I leveled up a priest, a warrior, a warlock and a mage. In Pandaria I played less (since most of my friends quit) but I started again and some of my friends did so too.

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1) ?:
Yes. They seem extremely fair to me, although I would like to raid for at most once a week.

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec ?:
Almost no problems. I wish to upgrade my system soon (WoD)
Thrust

Re: Isamaru - 87 Pandaren Alliance Monk

Postby Babadochia » 07 Aug 2014, 12:10

Hey Isamaru,

Thanks for the app!
The officers and RL's will discuss it and we'll get back to you.
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Isamaru - 87 Pandaren Alliance Monk

Postby Babadochia » 08 Aug 2014, 11:24

Hey again,

Could you, please, poke Tankaladin/Babadochia, Bombster/Béalé for a chat?

Best regards!
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Isamaru - 87 Pandaren Alliance Monk [Accepted]

Postby Babadochia » 13 Aug 2014, 08:10

Welcome to TOoA!!!

P.S. Gz for 89 lvl. The last one is hardest :-P
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blueghost » 14 Aug 2014, 22:39

Welcome!
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Postby spiritlink » 15 Aug 2014, 12:46

welcome to TOoA ((:
spiritlink
Home away from home

Postby Bombster » 15 Aug 2014, 14:52

Welcome :)
Bombster
Officers

Postby Thrust » 02 Oct 2014, 21:07

Thanks guys :) Sorry for being a bit slow on the forum.
Thrust

Return to Recruitment