Tuomio - 90 Troll Mage [Accepted] [*]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Tuomio - 90 Troll Mage [Accepted] [*]

Postby Miqi » 09 Aug 2014, 22:52

Character

Character name: Tuomio
Realm: Shattered Hand
Level: 90
Class: Image Mage
Race: Image Troll

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us abit about yourself please ? (Where do you live ? What do you do for living?):
I live in capital of Finland, Helsinki and at the moment im in apprenticeship for a new career. I started to play Wow in vanilla, though my first proper raiding started at the end of TBC and WotLK. When Cata came out, i swapped my mage to warrior and tanked until MoP came out. Ive started as casual and progressed towards HC playing, peaking in Firelands. After that i started to slow down my playing (family, kids) until the worst happened and had a divorce.. Now im restarting to play and with my current status in life im not capable of playing 5 nights a week HC.. So basically im looking for a new laid back home now. Few words about me, ive got insane sense of humor, i do like to joke around a lot, have a chat and laugh as much as i can. But when its needed I can also be stone cold player without anything distracting my focus. I hope we can also discuss in vent/ts/mumble for better info about me, since my written english isnt giving the best picture :P and also if you have something to ask i would be most willing to answer..

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
dps

Please list your alts.:
Kankipappa, furywarrior, also in shatttered hand.

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
I haven't got any toons on your server but i am able to move them around if needed, i was hoping for rerolling in druid and wake up new challenges in game. But WoD incoming i find that mage would be most preferred for me, it seems that changes makes Arcane again the best spec in the world ;) Also i could roll any other class too, i find them interesting, only class i dont want to play is Warlock.. My two chars that ive been playing are max leveled, though my warrior got better drops in alt raids than my main. Mage is Ilvl 540 and Warrior 553.

Reason for leaving your current guild ?:
At the moment im in Kalmankaarti, a HC 25 man guild. In there i have few IRL friends but the problem like i explained earlier, i cant attend to HC raids as much as needed so im looking for a new home for bit more relaxed gaming enviroment..

What can you bring to us and what do you expect ?:
If you see me able to join your ranks, im bringing a versatile player who is always in good mood and has good knowledge in game, vanilla veteran who still wants to spend time with nice people and relieve stress in realm of Azeroth. Im good with any kind of situation that involves people and social action. And i do best Lasange in Finland.
I hope that i can play class and spec that i like (mage dps or then tank) but im always open for suggestions. ive never healed, thought was thinking to level an alt and give it a try..

Are you applying as Social Member (Flex raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Raider

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants, gems and reforges for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... o/advanced
i also link my warrior if you want to take a peek.. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... a/advanced

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
TBC = Few times Karazan, WotLK = started directly in ICC, Cata= BoT + TFW cleared normal, Firelands = Only missing Rag HC, was raidleading 2nd team, tanking. DS= cleared normal, stopped playing before HC started. And returned in Soo that ive have completed 13/14 on normal.

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
tuesday, wednesday, thursday, saturday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1) ?:
I do agree.

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec ?:
Yes, been raiding in 25man with no problems.
Miqi

Re: Tuomio - 90 Troll Mage

Postby Bombster » 11 Aug 2014, 09:41

Hey Tuomio,

Thanks for your app we'll talk among officer and raidleaders and get back to you asap.

/Bombster
Bombster
Officers

Postby Bombster » 11 Aug 2014, 09:49

Just out of curiousty where did you find us? Through a friend / recruitment forums etc ? :)
Bombster
Officers

Postby Miqi » 11 Aug 2014, 11:10

Bombster wrote:Just out of curiousty where did you find us? Through a friend / recruitment forums etc ? :)

I just googled "laidback relaxed raidingguild" and bumped on to your webpages ;D
Miqi

Postby Babadochia » 11 Aug 2014, 16:45

Hey,

Thanks for your app, but please notice that we are an alliance guild not a horde one. Do you still want to join?
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Miqi » 11 Aug 2014, 17:02

I am well aware of that and its not a problem, i started as alliance and i miss my gnome so much :D
Miqi

Postby Bombster » 11 Aug 2014, 22:18

Miqi wrote:I miss my gnome so much :D

Thats alone a reason for a free invite ;D
Bombster
Officers

Postby Miqi » 12 Aug 2014, 16:33

Bombster wrote:
Miqi wrote:I miss my gnome so much :D

Thats alone a reason for a free invite ;D

There is nothing wrong to have some gnomelove ;D

But as i previously said, im not tied up to mage class only, still got time to level a new char if there is a need to fill a spot. Also if you want to interview me live, do throw me a message :)
Miqi

Postby Babadochia » 13 Aug 2014, 08:21

Hello,

Please let us know when you have finished realm/faction transfer.

P.S. Welcom to TOoA!!!
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Tuomio - 90 Troll Mage [Accepted]

Postby Blueghost » 14 Aug 2014, 22:39

Welcome!
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Postby spiritlink » 15 Aug 2014, 12:45

welcome to TOoA ((:
spiritlink
Home away from home

Postby Bombster » 15 Aug 2014, 14:52

Welcome :)
Bombster