Horpyna - 100 Human Priest [Accepted]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Horpyna - 100 Human Priest [Accepted]

Postby Horpyna » 27 Nov 2014, 18:25

Character

Character name: Horpyna
Realm: Eonar
Level: 100
Class: Image Priest
Race: Image Human

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us abit about yourself please ? (Where do you live ? What do you do for living?):
I work as a translator and live in Warsaw, Poland, married to a certain other disc priest you might have met. When not playing, I read and cook and sometimes read about cooking.
Like at the time of my previous application here, I'm still an Explorer/Socializer playstyle-wise and a Grid cultist. I find solving problems fun and hate tardiness.

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
healing

Please list your alts.:
Rennja, 96 resto druid + a bunch of 91s for tradeskilling

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
The priest (discipline) is my main on any server and is at max level. Priests are abundant so I could make the druid my main if needed but she still needs some leveling. The only other guild I have characters in is a bank guild where I parked them after leaving TOoA earlier this year.

Reason for leaving your current guild ?:
Socially, it's a guild much like TOoA but I found I'm spending most of my time grouping or chatting with the people here anyway. Might as well stop trying to pretend that I left. The guild (Legend of the Alliance on Eonar) and I are parting on good terms.

What can you bring to us and what do you expect ?:
I can bring a social player, happy to help out with what I know and what my toons can craft, reasonably active, somewhat versed in interpreting Warcraft Logs and meddling with PHPbb; a healer or two for PvE; and help with organizing guild events, if needed. Oh and I can also throw things at Jad if he gets too snarky.
I expect to hear at least one "they always come back" comment as well as major domestic trolling :P but despite that hope to find a spot for some organized PvE with people I know and like or haven't yet met but, considering past examples, could like. This is home away from home after all ;)

Are you applying as Social Member (Flex raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Social

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants, gems and reforges for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... a/advanced (still gearing up - also I will be moving the character to QT in the next few days so will update the link in comments once the Armory has noticed the transfer)

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
I would like to raid, but at the moment I'm not sure how regularly I will be able to play in the next months due to work, so I'll make this a social application and stick to normals for now. My WoW experience is closely tied to raiding though.
I started playing in very late TBC, raided with a small guild throughout Cata and landed in TOoA in late 2010 for the last few weeks of ICC. I was a member here till early 2014 and raided all tiers with the guild during that time, apart from a few months' break around Dragon Soul. Afterwards I moved on to a casual raiding guild on Bloodhoof where I ran Siege of Orgrimmar normal and some heroic modes, and then to a similar guild on Eonar where I completed a few further heroic modes.
The Armory raids widget has my progress wrong - I finished Mists of Pandaria at 4/14 heroic and fully cleared normal mode and have the appropriate achievements.

As for general WoW experience, uhh, it's a chat interface with a raiding feature?

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1) ?:
They are perfect.

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec ?:
No problems detected in Molten Core or large flex groups.
Horpyna
Home away from home

Re: Horpyna - 100 Human Priest

Postby spiritlink » 27 Nov 2014, 20:51

yay!!!!
wb ((:
spiritlink
Home away from home

Postby Blueghost » 27 Nov 2014, 22:12

Well, all I can say is that I'm very happy to see this application.
Hope I see you soon in green.
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Postby Bombster » 27 Nov 2014, 22:22

I knew that day would come ! Wb horp :)

Issue is, I think we are pretty full on priests so I vote for kicking Jad out and taking you in instead ;D
Bombster
Officers

Postby Babadochia » 28 Nov 2014, 09:52

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby jadwinia » 28 Nov 2014, 10:46

Oh noes!
jadwinia
Frenchman

Postby Armann » 28 Nov 2014, 11:33

Bombster wrote:I knew that day would come ! Wb horp :)

Issue is, I think we are pretty full on priests so I vote for kicking Jad out and taking you in instead ;D

Well, I think you wrote what we all are thinking Bomb, so wb Horp and bb Jad ;)
Armann
Just can't stay away

Postby Armann » 28 Nov 2014, 11:33

And maybe a serious post from me as well, very pleased to see this app! :D
Armann
Just can't stay away

Postby Sve » 28 Nov 2014, 12:21

Looking forward to this =D
Sve
Just can't stay away

Postby Horpyna » 28 Nov 2014, 13:48

Not looking forward to having Jad kicked I hope ;) Tell you guys what, why not keep Jad and get my druid - can't get any healthier than a priest with a side of broccoli! But really, thanks a lot for all the kind words, it means a lot :)

The priest is on QT now and should soon appear under http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/q ... as/Horpyna
Horpyna
Home away from home

Postby Armann » 28 Nov 2014, 16:09

Or... you could always go shadow Horp! ;)
Armann
Just can't stay away

Postby Horpyna » 28 Nov 2014, 16:20

You forgot *cue evil dwarven laugh*...
Horpyna
Home away from home

Postby Babadochia » 28 Nov 2014, 23:32

welcome back!
Babadochia
Administrator