Gramkow - 100 Dwarf Hunter [Accepted][*]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Gramkow - 100 Dwarf Hunter [Accepted][*]

Postby MikeGramkow » 28 Nov 2014, 00:49

Character

Character name: Gramkow
Realm: Bronzebeard
Level: 100
Class: Image Hunter
Race: Image Dwarf

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us abit about yourself please ? (Where do you live ? What do you do for living?):
my name is Mike and i live in denmark. right now i´m going in school and only have 2 month left. In my sparetime i playing computer whit my friends.
i allso have a girlfriend i spend some time whit but then there are raid will i push he away and trun on my computer and be rdy for rading :D !
Sry for my bad english, but i´am alot better to talk and undestand what you are saying to me so i will not have a hard time to undestand whit i need to do in raid :D

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
dps

Please list your alts.:
Grámkow/silvermoon

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
i don´t have my main char on your server but i will transfer, it over if i get aproved.

Reason for leaving your current guild ?:
Cartoons, the number 2 best guild in denmark
warzone, i started whit a friend and we got number 15th 10 man horde guild on the server in SoO :D and we started it 6 month after the relase off SoO.

What can you bring to us and what do you expect ?:
i will bring a good atitude to the team. and i willl never come late for a raid. and if i do i will say it some hours before so you not just sitting there and waiting for me.
I not really expect anytink only at people it friendly and there have a good atitude then we are raiding

Are you applying as Social Member (Flex raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Raider

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants, gems and reforges for your main character:
main Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... kow/simple
ALT Char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... kow/simple

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
WOTLK : Naxx (full Clear) ulduar (11-14) Totc (Full clear hc) ICC (11-12 hc)

Cata : Bwd (Full Clear) BoT (Full clear) TOTFW (0-2) FL (full clear hc) DS (full clear hc)

MoP : MsV (full clear) HoF (full clear) ToEs (full clear) ToT (10-12 hc) SoO (Full clear hc)

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1) ?:
the time is really good for me :D

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec ?:
yea i just got a new one the have 100 fps in raid.
MikeGramkow

Re: Gramkow - 100 Dwarf Hunter

Postby Babadochia » 28 Nov 2014, 09:53

Thank you for your app!
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bombster » 29 Nov 2014, 04:20

Hey Gramkow,

Thanks for your application, we would have a talk among officer and raidleaders and get back to you asap. Good luck :)

/Bombs
Bombster
Officers

Postby Bombster » 05 Dec 2014, 03:09

Hey Gramkow,

Can you poke one of the officers (Bombster, Tankaladin) or raidleaders (High, Armanndus, Casperien) for a chat please.

Bombs
Bombster
Officers

Return to Recruitment