Xdrood - 100 Worgen Druid [Withdrawn]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Xdrood - 100 Worgen Druid [Withdrawn]

Postby xdrood » 11 Dec 2014, 16:18

Character

Character name: Xdrood
Realm: Quel'Thalas
Level: 100
Class: Image Druid
Race: Image Worgen

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us a bit about yourself please ? (Where do you live? What do you do for a living?):
40 Year old gamer :D , 4 Kids and thus have no serious raiding life anymore :( . Work as an engineer in the oil industry.

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
tank

Please list your alts.:
Have alot of alts, none serious

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
Yes, This is my main character, don`t have time to level others atm

Reason for leaving your current guild?:
Played at Ravencrest in Axemen earlier, left when I had a break from the game

What can you bring to us and what do you expect?:
I am an experienced old raider that can join casual normal raids as a tank/healer.

Are you applying as Social Member (normal raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Social

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants and gems for your main character:
tried ot healing for the first time on a druid last night, so Xdrood has healing spec without healing gear now. As a tank he has Ilvl 630 equipment

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
Applying as a sosial member, but have raided alot in the earlier days. Played as a mage, were classleader for mages in a guild called Lost templars. Raided as a priest healer in MC/BWL days 4 days a week. In Axemen I played mage and tanked as warrior

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
tuesday, thursday, friday, saturday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1)?:
They are ok. However, im only available some times theese days

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec?:
Its top of the pops
xdrood

Re: Xdrood - 100 Worgen Druid

Postby Blueghost » 11 Dec 2014, 23:00

Thank you for your application!
The thing is that we have quite a few tanks atm and we want to give everyone a fair chance to raiding.
Since your application is quite nice and you seem like a fit for this guild would you consider going for a healing or dps role (rdps would be awesome) ?
Cheers!
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Postby xdrood » 12 Dec 2014, 11:29

Can always do other specs. Testing restoration spec now, ran a couple of heroics yesterday. Seemed to be fun
If I'm doing dps, think the best would be boomkin. First raiding char I had was a rogue, rly sucked at that backstabbing melee class. >:D
xdrood

Postby Blueghost » 12 Dec 2014, 14:02

xdrood wrote: First raiding char I had was a rogue, rly sucked at that backstabbing melee class. >:D

I know how you feel ;D Resto or boomkin would be awesome :)
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Postby xdrood » 12 Dec 2014, 15:45

Very well

I`ll respec from Guardian to Boomkin, if thats what guild mostly need. No need to be Guardian if its not needed ;) . Can always revert back later if it comes to that.

As I mention in the application, I apply for a sosial membership. If there`s no room for me in the raids, I`ll survive that to.

Don`t get me wrong, its FUN to raid, wipe, wipe, wipe, wipe and win. ;D
xdrood

Postby spiritlink » 12 Dec 2014, 17:46

nice app, good luck!
...and more druids!!
spiritlink
Home away from home

Postby Bombster » 12 Dec 2014, 22:23

Hey Xdrood,

Can you poke one of the officer or raidleaders for a chat.

Thanks
/Bombs
Bombster
Officers

Return to Recruitment