shayne - 100 Worgen Warlock [Declined]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

shayne - 100 Worgen Warlock [Declined]

Postby shayne » 09 Jan 2015, 11:47

Character

Character name: shayne
Realm: azjol-narub
Level: 100
Class: Image Warlock
Race: Image Worgen

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us a bit about yourself please ? (Where do you live? What do you do for a living?):
i joined the army when i was 15, im now 25, im from southampton and continue to live there.

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
dps

Please list your alts.:
none

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
yes this is my main

Reason for leaving your current guild?:
lack of raiding

What can you bring to us and what do you expect?:
nubby

Are you applying as Social Member (normal raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Raider

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants and gems for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... yne/simple
( PvP items might be equipped which are blue )

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
raided since vanilla, had a break during mop and wanna get back to it

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1)?:
yes

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec?:
yes
shayne

Re: shayne - 100 Worgen Warlock

Postby Babadochia » 09 Jan 2015, 12:39

Thank you for your application!
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Nubby » 09 Jan 2015, 14:02

Sound guy capable of not standing in fire in raids, highly recommend
Nubby
Just can't stay away

Postby Babadochia » 09 Jan 2015, 15:26

So w'll invite him only for twins events? :-P
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Blueghost » 09 Jan 2015, 20:42

Hey Shayne,
happy to see that you take your time and apply here. Also happy to see that you have Nubby endorsement. If he says that you are a capable guy that doesn't like to stay in fire even with this harsh cold around, it is most probably true.
Now let's move to business :)
About this guild, we are not very hardcore and though we like to raid a lot we tend to accommodate mature people with real life chores, with kids and family so we are not moving on the fast lane but more on our own pace raiding wise. Also we put emphasis on friendliness and some aspects of the social part.
If you are looking for a raiding guild that is more towards the hardcore side I'm afraid we are not that kind of guild. Moving on to the second part now you'll see why all this explanation.
About your application, It is very sparse. Bare minimum in order to have the form filled in and doesn't say anything about you as a person, your expectation from the guild or what the guild should expect from you.
Now we have a choice to either take a leap of faith, accept you and see if it was worth it during the trial period , to pass the ball back to you and and give you a chance to put a little more effort into it and detail those things or to decline it.
Personally I think would be a shame to loose a potentially great guy so I incline for the first two options but since this decision is a vote between the guild management would be great if you will give as a hand if you get the drift :)
Anyway good luck!
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Postby Blueghost » 14 Jan 2015, 20:47

Since we got no answer whatsoever I think we are going to decline this application.
Good luck in finding a new guild!
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Return to Recruitment