Pheather - 100 Human Hunter

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Pheather - 100 Human Hunter

Postby Dazey » 19 Jan 2015, 01:59

Character

Character name: Pheather
Realm: Quel'Thalas
Level: 100
Class: Image Hunter
Race: Image Human

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us a bit about yourself please ? (Where do you live? What do you do for a living?):
Most of you know me, but with so many new members, I thought I would re-introduce myself :) I am the infamous Dazey, a mix of Dutch, English and Norwegian. I am younger than Stew and to be fair, that's all that matters.
I moved to Norway from the Netherlands 4 years ago and have settled here with a Norwegian man. During the week, I work as a project manager for a risk management software company.

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
dps

Please list your alts.:
Every class (no rogue!) between level 85 and 92.

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
Yes, I decided to give healing a break and change to dps. Haydaze is currently in the guild, but as I do not play her much, I decided to reapply with my hunter. I have been enjoying the hunter a lot and would like to make it my main. Pheather and all my alts are in my alt guild called CENSORED.

Reason for leaving your current guild?:
My alts aren't very talkative and just steal from the guild bank...

What can you bring to us and what do you expect?:
An additional friendly soul to enjoy dungeons with, help others and enjoy the game!

Are you applying as Social Member (normal raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Social

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants and gems for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/q ... r/advanced
She needs some fixing up with relevant enchants and gems before I can raid with her of course.

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
All my experiences have been with TOoA. I used to raid a lot with the guild, but haven't had the time the last few years. If you'll have me and I am up to standards, I might give it a go as a (social) dps.

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
wednesday, thursday, friday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1)?:
Yep

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec?:
It's still a beast and runs most games very well.

I'm not lazy, I'm just saving energy.
----------------------------------------------
Dazey
Home away from home

Re: Pheather - 100 Human Hunter

Postby Blueghost » 19 Jan 2015, 02:10

Hey Daze,
Since you are a member of the guild there is no need to reapply. Also since you want to go social and not a raider just poke one of the officers for an invite and just apply for a raider spot when and if you feel more steady heroic, inside our forums.
Until then happy to see you more in our raids and in green.
/wave
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Re: Pheather - 100 Human Hunter

Postby spiritlink » 19 Jan 2015, 11:42

yay, wb! \o/
spiritlink
Home away from home

Return to Recruitment