Wildflower - 91 Night Elf Druid [Withdrawn]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Wildflower - 91 Night Elf Druid [Withdrawn]

Postby Wildflower » 10 Mar 2015, 20:37

Character

Character name: Wildflower
Realm: Azjol-Nerub
Level: 91
Class: Image Druid
Race: Image Night Elf

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us a bit about yourself please ? (Where do you live? What do you do for a living?):
I'm 42, I live in Texas (but moving soon to California) and I'm an artist. I do mostly abstract art but I've also done some comic book characters for friends. The reason I play WoW on EU servers is because I used to live in Europe for six years. I plan to go back as soon as I am able to. While I'm in the U.S. I'll be working on my bachelor's degree in art. In person I am shy; it's a lot easier for me to socialize online. I'm looking for a guild where I can make new friends.

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
dps

Please list your alts.:
Hôney, Wôlfchild,Hannâ,Starlight

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
This is my main Alliance character. I have two Horde characters at max level. One of them is in a guild called Kitty Cuteness. The other is in a guild basically made up of me and the guildmaster.

Reason for leaving your current guild?:
Current guild was nearly dead; just me and the guildmaster. However, recently some of the old members came back. Unfortunately they turned out to love racist, misogynist, homophobic jokes and tell them all over the guild chat. When I objected to this I was basically laughed at and the guildmaster dropped me as a friend. I'm a highly idealistic person and making fun of oppressed groups of people isn't funny to me.

What can you bring to us and what do you expect?:
I'm a mature individual who knows how to respect and support others and all I ask is respect in return.

Are you applying as Social Member (normal raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Social

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants and gems for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/a ... r/advanced

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
I've been playing WoW for almost a year. I have characters on both Alliance and Horde. I'm applying as social because I'm not very good at raiding to be perfectly honest. My Horde guild, Kitty Cuteness, is a social guild that only raids casually and has a relaxed attitude - they're lovely people and I was looking for an Alliance version of that guild basically.

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
monday, saturday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1)?:
Times are not a problem.

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec?:
I don't have any problems with FPS despite being in America
Wildflower

Re: Wildflower - 91 Night Elf Druid

Postby Wilward » 10 Mar 2015, 21:16

Hi there Wildflower,

Thanks for your app!
The officers will have a powwow and the HR Gnome Trevor will be in touch (hopefully) soonish
Wilward
Home away from home

Postby Bombster » 10 Mar 2015, 21:31

Hey Wildflower,

What Wil tried to say is we would have a chat among officer and raidleaders and get back to you with a response asap. Seems like a nice app, good luck :)

/Bombs
Bombster
Officers

Postby Wilward » 10 Mar 2015, 21:41

When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.
Wilward
Home away from home

Postby Bombster » 11 Mar 2015, 13:30

Wilward wrote:When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.

- Obi-Wan Kenobi, The white wizard of Hogwarts
Bombster
Officers

Postby spiritlink » 12 Mar 2015, 23:04

very nice app!
good luck ((-:

ooh & more druids!!!
spiritlink
Home away from home

Postby Bombster » 13 Mar 2015, 14:45

Hey Wildflower,

Can you poke one of the officers for a chat in-game :) Tankaladin, Casperien or myself.

/Bombs
Bombster
Officers

Postby Blueghost » 27 Mar 2015, 16:09

Since we didn't got any sign from you since you applied I think it is safe to consider this application withdrawn.
Best of luck in finding a guild!
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Return to Recruitment