Skymist - 100 Night Elf Monk [Accepted]

If you wish to join the Order of Azeroth, please read the sticky and then post a thread here!

Skymist - 100 Night Elf Monk [Accepted]

Postby skymist » 06 Apr 2015, 20:14

Character

Character name: Skymist
Realm: atm on Khadgar
Level: 100
Class: Image Monk
Race: Image Night Elf

Motivation

Are you over 18? Check yes or no.:
yes

Can you tell us a bit about yourself please ? (Where do you live? What do you do for a living?):
Hello! My name is Lise, and Im from Norway. I guess you can call me a mature player as im 33 years old . Im looking for a casual, easy going guild that raid. So not really a raiding guild but a guild where you are social but also can enjoy some fun carefree raiding and other gr activities. Its a game after all. But when i do join raids im always prepared, pots/food and stuff, and looked up tacts to the best of my abilites. That does not mean i don't make mistakes though...just try to not do the same ones twice ;) Im atm between jobs, and part time student. Im going to be a Montessori teacher. I have a dog and together we enjoy some nice walks together.

Im going to move 1 char if you will have me. Altleast until i know if we are a match. I have a 650 ish MW monk, that dont really like to dps with, a 640 ish resto druid that i can dps with if you are really desperate. I dont mind dps with it, but tbh im not really that good at it because i rarely do it and an elemental shaman 650 ish ilvl that i have also healed with in the past but not in this expac, but i dont think it would be that much of a problem to get into it.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions :)

What is the role/spec you are applying for?:
healing

Please list your alts.:
Several, but atm going to move just 1 char atm

Is this your main char on this server? Do you have any other characters in other guilds on the server ? Is your main character on max level?:
If i move to this server yes it will be, and i will move a lvl 100 and most likely create some alts to do banking and to get some profesions i need

Reason for leaving your current guild?:
The raiding is slow, and tbh its not what it used to be on the social side either. Im in need of a chance to get some new spark into my gaming

What can you bring to us and what do you expect?:
Some good spirit and to be a part of something greater than just myself. Hopefully i will enhance and be a part of a social comunity. I help others when i can, and believe that "what goes around comes around" also when it comes to positive things. I expect to be threated with respect and politeness, but dont mind some friendly banter. Game wise i dont really expect that much. You have to take part in creating the fun, not just sit around waiting for it.

Are you applying as Social Member (normal raids only) or a Raiding Member (all raids):
Raider

Please include a link to World of Warcraft Armory displaying relevant spec, enchants and gems for your main character:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ist/simple

Not all gemmed up and enchanted yet, but will ofc sort that before any raiding

For Raid applications, describe your raiding experience. For social applications - tell us about your general WoW experience:
From old i dont remeber all, but in tbc i can atleast remeber i cleared kara. Cleared most content of wotlk, atleast 10 man normal. In cata i didnt raid that much but did clear all normal DS and first boss hc. In mop i cleared MSV and Soo on normal/flex, also there a downtime on the mid raids. And mow in wod i have done 6/7 hm normal, 4/7 hc and 5/10 BRF Normal

Check the days you’re available to sign up for raids (of any type):
monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday

Do you agree with our raid times 8:30pm to 11pm Server time (UTC+1)?:
Most days fit for me, but if I do have a big school project or an exam upcoming i might not be able to raid when its closing in. But i love to join raids, so i will join whenever im able. Also during vacations i might be at the cabin in the mountains and its not possible to play there

Is your computer good enough to maintain a high FPS? What’s the spec?:
Not that kind of nerd that i know, but rarely experience lag
“Within the child lies the fate of the future.”
― Maria Montessori
skymist

Re: Skymist - 100 Night Elf Monk

Postby Bombster » 06 Apr 2015, 20:59

Hey Skymist,

We will have a chat among officer and raidleaders about your app and get back to you ASAP. Good luck :)

/Bombs
Bombster
Officers

Postby Kamria » 06 Apr 2015, 21:10

Very Nice app: ) Good Luck with it : )
Kamria
Quite a regular

Postby Wilward » 06 Apr 2015, 21:22

Hey Skymist!

Nice app, good luck!
Wilward
Home away from home

Postby skymist » 06 Apr 2015, 21:27

Thank you for your quick reply. Also see now that there are some spelling errors and for that i apologise. A bit hard to read over what you wrote on the template, but I think most of it was atleast readable.

I made an alt on your server in case you wanted to chat in a more real time setting. Her name is firèfly (yes i am a huge sci-fi nerd)

I am looking forward to hearing from you and maybe even get to know you all better

~Lise~
― Maria Montessori
skymist

Postby Blueghost » 06 Apr 2015, 23:57

Nice application :)
Good luck Skymist!
Hypocrisy is not a way of getting back to the moral high ground. Pretending you're moral, saying you're moral is not the same as acting morally.
Alan Dershowitz
Blueghost
Home away from home

Postby Babadochia » 07 Apr 2015, 13:01

Thank you very much for your application.
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Wilward » 07 Apr 2015, 17:03

Hi Skymist,

Could you poke me (Wilward) for a chat.. at your convenience :-)
I should be online later tonight (probably around 21:00 servertime... if my train home from Stockholm is on time for once..*sigh*)
You can also find me on BattleTag at: Yarl#2830
Wilward
Home away from home

Postby skymist » 07 Apr 2015, 17:23

Sounds good ;D
― Maria Montessori
skymist

Postby skymist » 08 Apr 2015, 11:30

I could not see you online yesterday, but hopefully i will cath you online soon :)
― Maria Montessori
skymist

Postby Wilward » 08 Apr 2015, 11:31

skymist wrote:I could not see you online yesterday, but hopefully i will cath you online soon :)

Got home late - you've got forum message in your inbox ;)
Wilward
Home away from home

Postby skymist » 08 Apr 2015, 12:08

I did ty. New to the forum so did not see the pm until after i had posted. I have given you a reply there :)
― Maria Montessori
skymist

Postby Babadochia » 08 Apr 2015, 12:11

Can I have one, too ? :-P
Babadochia
Administrator
Administrator

Postby skymist » 08 Apr 2015, 12:43

Sneaky, but yes ofc there is enough for everyone :P